O2 Finance is looking for motivated senior treasury consultants with an enterpreneurial mindset to further grow our team.
The senior consultant is our principal consultant on-site at our clients to represent O2 Finance by providing high quality consulting work. Additionally, he/she will support our partners to continuously grow our business.
The senior treasury consultant should have the following qualifications:
- Masters degree, preferably in Economics. Any additional qualificationas are a surplus.
- Relevant working experience of 5 to 8 years in a corporate treasury, financial consulting or financial services function.
- Expert knowledge & deep interest in at least 3 of our treasury area's of our service offering with overall transversal understanding of all of these area's (financial & commodity risk management; cash & liquidity management; accounting for financial instruments; regulatory compliance; treasury policies, procedures & controls)
- Strong consulting, presentation & interpersonal skills.
- Fluent in English and Dutch or French.
Besides the opportunity to build an exciting career in consulting in an entrepreneurial company, we provide you a very competitive salary package with attractive fringe benefits.
Are you interested? Then please apply below by sending your CV and your motivation to apply at O2 Finance.