O2 Finance is looking for motivated treasury consultants to further grow our team.
The role of the treasury consultant consists out of both client facing consulting work, as well as supporting our business development initiatives.
The treasury consultant should have the following qualifications:
- Masters degree, preferably in Economics. Any additional qualificationas are a surplus.
- Relevant working experience of 2 to 4 years in a corporate treasury or financial services function.
- Expertise & deep interest in at least 2 of our treasury area's of our service offering (financial & commodity risk management, cash & liquidity management, accounting for financial instruments, regulatory compliance, treasury strategy & policies, procedures & controls)
- Strong consulting, presentation & interpersonal skills
- Fluent in English and Dutch or French.
Besides challenging assignments and an excellent learning opportunity, we provide you a very competitive salary package with attractive fringe benefits.
Are you interested? Then please apply below by sending your CV and your motivation to apply at O2 Finance.