Companies are faced with significant exposures to financial risks. It’s one of the treasurer core duties to identify, manage and mitigate the impact of those risks on business, cash flows & profitability.
O2 Finance helps Treasurers & CFO's tackle this challenge from start to finish by:
- assessing true net financial exposures through reaching out to business units, procurement & sales functions,
- defining objectives & strategy for managing those risks,
- setting-up appropriate processes and systems to support a lean execution of risk management operations.
We have developed tools & methodologies to facilitate and accelerate the delivery of benefits of these projects.
- For a leading chemical company, we have reviewed FX hedging strategy and analysed pro’s & con's of moving to alternative approaches.
- For an industrial company with global footprint (including in emerging economies), we have assessed FX risks and developed a comprehensive strategy to manage these from the source by reinforcing links between Treasury, Procurement and Sales team.